1. What are cookies?
Cookies are small data files that are sent to the user’s computer, mobile phone or other access device when they visit a website and which allow information to be obtained about their browsing or a code that allows the user to be univocally identified.
2. Types of cookies and purposes of use
The website https://room24.es/ uses session Cookies and/or persistent Cookies which, in turn, may be first-party and/or third-party Cookies.
Session cookies are cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a website. They are usually used to store information that only needs to be kept for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion.
Persistent cookies are a type of cookie in which the data remains stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the party responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
- Own Cookies: Those created or managed by the person responsible for the Room 24 website. The website https://room24.es/ uses its own Cookies for the following purposes:
- Technical: they allow the user to browse and use the different options or services that exist on the website, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted areas, using security elements during browsing and storing content.
- Personalisation: they allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined according to a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as, for example, remembering video playback preferences.
- Third-party cookies: Those managed by service providers outside Room 24.
The third parties that can configure and access cookies on your computer, as well as the purposes for which the information they store is used, are detailed below:
|Purpose||Third party||More information|
|Analysis: Analytical cookies are used to create browsing profiles and to find out user preferences in order to improve the range of products and services offered.||Learn more|
3. Disabling or deleting cookies
For the configuration of Cookies the user can access to:
In the case of Google Analytics Cookies, the opt-out can be done through the following link.
The user must bear in mind that some features of the contents of the https://room24.es/ Website are only available if the installation of Cookies is permitted in the user’s browser. If you decide not to accept or block certain Cookies (depending on their purpose), this may affect, totally or partially, the normal operation of the Website or prevent access to some of its services.
Room 24 may modify this Cookies Policy according to new legislative or regulatory requirements, or in order to adapt said policy to the instructions issued by the Spanish Data Protection Agency.